Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

After 3 Years...

I'm back!

Call it memory loss but I didn't remember that I have an account with Blogger.com. So here I am, my blog... nabuhay uli after 3 loooong internet years!

I now remember using iandelcarmen.blogspot.com as my personal website. I created multiple pages, each page with different account on Blogspot. And then I interconnected all the blogs to form my personal site back then... And then I forgot about it.

HOW I HAD IT BACK?

Pinoy Big Blogger Retz of retzwerx.com (re)-introduced me to blogging.

I've been surfing the net, reading blogs like Retzwerx.com, Cathcath.com, Yugatech.com, Annalyn.net, etc. These past few days, after I got my unlimited DSL connection at home, I pledged to get the most out of this internet subscription from PLDT...

The result: I sleep at 7am then wake up around 1pm or 2pm.

And then I thought... why not blog??? And I encountered Blogger.com. I tried to sign-up with my name but there's another Ian Del Carmen blogging!

And then I tried to login using my name and my favorite passwords.

And... there you go! The blogger named Ian Del Carmen happened to be... ME 3 years ago!

Hey, I forgot that I have this site...

And now, I'm back...

So watch out for this one.

5 Volcanic Copywriting Tips!

1) addressed by - This copywriting phrase will add to your payoff. It will shift applicants into obtainers. It will clamp your observer's attention.

2) adequate insurance - This copywriting phrase will kick start your yield. It will transfer clickthroughs into gold. It will take your skimmer’s point of interest.

3) adhered to - This copywriting phrase will add to your gross. It will change disbelievers into endorsers. It will snatch your viewer's heart.

4) adhesive like - This copywriting phrase will kick start your gain. It will switch freebie seekers into cash flow. It will pluck your traffic's emotions.

5) adjoin at - This copywriting phrase will add to your cash. It will turn leads into advocates. It will clutch your reader's attention.


============================================
IAN Del CARMEN, 27, is a TV writer and Internet entrepreneur. He is the CEO of the first Filipino-owned and Philippines-based eBookstore on the worldwide web with a real-time payment facility, DIGIBOOK DOT PH. He owns DIGIBOOK PUBLISHING HOUSE and the network of web sites including www.digiBook.ph, www.eAklat.com, www.TripToQuiapo.com, www.GoogleAdsensePowerPack.com, www.PodcastingPowerPack.com, www.BloggingPowerPack.com, www.PublicDomainExtreme.com, and an up-coming webcasting network, www.YeheyTV.com.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]